The University has now removed its remaining COVID-19 restrictions (apart from in hospital settings).
然而, it is still important for us all to continue being considerate and to take steps to minimise the risk of infection. We therefore ask all students and staff to:
- 避免接触 with others if you might be infectious
- 尊重 别人的空间
- 让 新鲜的空气 在室内时
- 与…保持同步 COVID接种疫苗
- 尊重 those who choose to wear a 面覆盖.
Advice for those who are unwell
Many people with mild respiratory symptoms will have other illnesses, such as a common cold or hay fever, 而不是COVID-19. 像这样, our Health Measures Advisory Group has provided the following advice for staff and students:
- If you test positive for COVID-19, you should remain away from on-site work or study for 五天, as this is the most infectious period.
- If you have a fever or more severe illness, 不管是什么原因, and cannot be tested for COVID-19, you should stay away from on-site work or study until the fever subsides and you are asymptomatic.
- If you have minor respiratory symptoms, you can continue to work or study on site, 但, 如果可能的话, do a lateral flow test (LFD) to ensure you do not have COVID-19.
- If you have non-COVID respiratory symptoms (or are untested), you should consider wearing a 面覆盖 when working or studying on site while you are symptomatic.
Staff and students should continue to report absences to their line manager, supervisor or tutor as they usually would if unable to work or study.